Sat, Jan 18|
Huntsville High School Baseball Field
HSV Brewer Hicklen YOUTH Baseball Camp
I want to personally invite your son to join me in January 2020 for a camp filled with some of the best baseball players in the Southeast. This camp is strategically placed at the beginning of the high school/youth baseball season to get your son prepared for the upcoming season.
Time & Location
Jan 18, 2020, 8:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Huntsville High School Baseball Field, 2304 Billie Watkins St SW, Huntsville, AL 35801
About the event
When: January 18, 2020
Where: Huntsville High School Baseball Field
What you need to know:
- Check in: 8:00
- All campers should bring their appropriate baseball equipment such as bats, helmet, and gloves to the field.
- Some of my baseball gear will be there to purchase:
- We will have a selection of NEW and game-used bats.
- Lizard Skin Bat Grips
- A limited supply of batting gloves
- ALL these will be discounted
- Cal Tinsley (Tinsley Performance - my offseason strength coach) will be leading our activation/warm-up drills to start camp, as well as speed technique drills during camp. Cal will have a booth set up to talk to any parents interested in getting their son into a well rounded sport-specific strength program here in the Birmingham area! He's working with 12 MLB/MiLB athletes this offseason in Birmingham, 4 high schools, and 100+ local middle and high school athletes! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND talking to Cal and his staff at some point to get more details on Tinsley Performance!
Brewer Hicklen YOUTH Camp